Perfect Bound Booklets
Custom Order Form
Please fill in the form below with the details of the order and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
To communicate a large amount of information with a creative design and professional finish, choose Perfect Binding books.
- Custom sizes up to A4 (Please request quotation)
- 6 internal paper stocks & cover paper stocks
- 3 cover laminations (Please request quotation)
- From 40 to 240 pages
- Minimum order quantity of just 50 booklets
To create a Perfect Bound Booklet, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong, flexible thermal glue then the remaining sides are trimmed to give clean ‘perfect’ edges. Our PUR bound Brochures are up to 60% stronger due to the use of a PUR adhesive, making them ideal for use with heavy paper stocks and larger page numbers - these Booklets are built to last!
Perfect binding gives a premium finish to any document, and is ideal for product catalogues or instruction manuals which will be used time and time again.
Whatever your requirements, our range of Perfect Bound books are sure to deliver. Use our handy spine width calculator above to calculate the width of your Perfect Bound spine based on the options you have selected.
We aim to produce order quantities of 500 and below using our state of the art digital facilities, while larger quantities are produced using our modern litho presses.
- For Perfect Bound Booklets, please submit artwork as two files.
- One file is the cover pages, submitted as a spread including the spine. Please use our spine width calculator to ensure you have the correct spine size.
- The second file should be the inner pages, submitted with individual pages in running order.
- For example, for a 40 page brochure, please supply an inner PDF of 36 pages and a cover PDF of two pages – page 1 being the outside cover spread and page 2 being the inside cover spread.
- Booklets must contain a page total divisible by 4.
- It is recommended you do not place words, page numbers or images too close to the edges of each page. We would recommend a safe zone on all sides of at least 10mm for Perfect Bound.
- To ensure the best possible finish, please leave the inside spine and 5mm either side of the spine blank as the glue works better on areas with no print.
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution